- deliver content specific to your interests, to save your password so you don't have to re-enter it each time you visit our site, and for the other purposes set out below;
- remind us who you are and to find your account information in our database when you access a service so you do not need to log in at every visit. This helps us to provide you with service tailored to your specific needs and interests. A cookie is created when you register for a service;
- estimate our audience size;
- helps us determine whether yours is a repeat visit or a first visit;
- determine the browser the visitor uses so the site can be designed to work properly with the most common versions of different browsers.
Our site's login/account form requires users to give us certain information, including their first name, last name, email address and password.
Hometrics does not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law.
Personal information is retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes outlined herein.
Demographic and profile data is used to tailor each user's experience at our site and display the content according to such user’s preferences. This information is shared with advertisers on an aggregate basis only. This site has reasonable security measures in place to protect against loss, misuse and interception by third parties. Hometrics assumes no liability for interception, alteration or misuse of information transmitted over the Internet.
Last Updated April 15, 2016.